Terms & Conditions
Details on company policies.
Terms & Conditions for CONSULTING
- By commissioning Other Consulting (asking and expecting us to work for you) in writing, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- Events outside Other Consulting's control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date of agreement of service.
- Travel costs (and possibly accommodation where relevant) are in addition to consulting fee and will be charged at the point of invoicing.
- All consultancy work is undertaken with professional indemnity insurance in place.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before commissioning Other Consulting for work with you. You should understand that by booking consultancy work as outlined in brief on this site, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Other Consulting as confidential. No mention of work with you, as named, will be publically made, unless by agreement with yourselves.
You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request Other Consulting to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the Other Consulting Conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside Other Consulting's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Other Consulting is released from Other Consulting's obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
Payment is within 21 days of date of invoice, sent by post or email.
Other Consulting reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and consultancy offerings without prior notice; except to clients who have already engaged our services.
All enquiries: email@example.com